Kaspersky Resource Center has the information you need to know about online security. Learn about what are the latest security threats online, and how to proactively protect what matters most.. your privacy, children, money and more.
Malware Protection for Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbHDFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH is responsible for air traffic control in Germany. It has around 6,000 employees who coordinate up to 10,000 flight movements a day in German airspace. Protecting the IT infrastructure is an essential element of the company’s security strategy.
- Protecting One of Turkey's Most Successful Retailers
- Reality vs Delusion: A Guide to the Modern Threat Landscape
CYBERSECURITY FOR BUSINESS - COUNTING THE COSTS, FINDING THE VALUEWhen a breach occurs, every second counts – and costs. But few companies have a handle on the ROI for their cybersecurity efforts. How can you find the value?
- 2014 Global IT Risks Report | IT Security Threats and Data Breaches Perception versus Reality: Time to Recalibrate
- MEASURING FINANCIAL IMPACT OF IT SECURITY ON BUSINESSES
Be the one who puts security on the agenda | GuideThis practical guide helps to: Build a compelling IT security business case; Select the right security technologies; Protect the physical, mobile and virtual environments.
- Protecting Today, Securing the Future
- Kaspersky Security for Virtualization - Practical Guide
NO STONE UNTURNED: FIGHTING RANSOMWARE ON WORKSTATIONS AND SERVERS ALIKERansomware is one of the fastest growing classes of malicious software. Here's what you can do to prevent your business from being taken hostage.
- Kaspersky Security for Virtualization - Feature Guide
- WHY CHOOSE KASPERSKY LAB PROTECTION AGAINST RANSOMWARE