With more and more IT security breaches being reported in the press, consumers are keen to find better ways to protect their privacy, money and digital assets from malware and Internet-based attacks. Whether you’re an Internet Service Provider, Mobile Communications Provider, Bank, Insurance Company, Financial Services Provider or Games Community – or you deliver almost any other type of online service to customers or subscribers – Kaspersky Value Added Services for xSPs can help you to boost your revenues, by meeting your customers’ demands for greater security.
By partnering with Kaspersky – a world-leader in cybersecurity products – you can offer your home and business users a value-added service that:
- Expands your reach with new business opportunity
- Provides a premium protection for:
- a range of endpoint platforms: PC & Mac, Android & iOS smartphones
- IoT security components for router platforms
- Provides a premium protection for a range of platforms – PC & Mac, plus Android phones & tablets
- Enables you to generate an additional, profitable, monthly revenue stream
- Helps you boost your customer satisfaction levels & customer retention rates
- Improves security across your network of subscribers / customers
… while also reducing the load on your support team – because fewer of your customers will fall victim to malware attacks and security breaches.
Benefits For You
Offering your customers one of Kaspersky’s award-winning security products – for a monthly subscription fee – helps you to generate valuable revenues for your business, while at the same time providing essential security tools for your customers.
- Increase sales – via an easy-to-forecast, recurring, monthly income stream
- Improve customer loyalty by caring about their security
- Reduce customers churn and convince them to use your services for a longer time
- Reduce your operating costs – by minimizing junk traffic on your network
- Differentiate your offerings and gain an advantage over your competitors
- Enhance your brand image – via association with a world-leader in security
… and benefits for your customers
Providing award-winning security – on a subscription basis – not only helps to protect your customers against today’s malware and Internet dangers… it also gives them:
- Flexibility – so they can add or upgrade security, as and when required
- The chance of a free trial period for their choice of Kaspersky Lab product
- Ease of budgeting – via monthly ‘micropayments’, instead of annual charges
- Convenience – as they can add the subscription to their existing payments to you
Low Effort – High Rewards
Adding Kaspersky Value Added Services for xSPs to your portfolio of services is quick and simple. It’s easy to register, and there are no registration fees – plus our marketing specialists can provide a range of materials to help you promote security subscriptions to your customer base:
- Kaspersky Lab – and its partners – can provide technical expertise to help you add the new service to your online offerings
- Product descriptions, ‘service advantage summaries’, images and graphics are available for use on your website and within promotional emails / communications
- Special events and press conferences can be arranged to help launch the new addition to your portfolio of services
- Ongoing marketing communications support can be provided – including press releases, articles and newsletter items
- As soon as a customer buys a subscription, they can access technical support from Kaspersky Lab experts – so there’s no additional load on your support team
You’ll also get the opportunity to promote your new service via one of Kaspersky Lab’s free utility apps that are accessed by millions of users every year.
Tailor Your Offering
Whether you want to offer your customers just one of our products or a selection of security options, we’ve got solutions for almost every consumer IT security requirement:
- Kaspersky Internet Security
versatile multi-platform protection with flexible customization, choice of millions of users all over the world
- Kaspersky Safe Kids
helps your subscribers protect their kids online and beyond
- Kaspersky Password Manager
safely stores your customers’ passwords, passports, driver’s licenses, bank cards & other personal data
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
helps small/medium businesses to keep running smoothly
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
adaptive protection for your digital life
- And other industry-leading products for your users – see our product portfolio for details!
- IoT Security components for router platforms produced by our Technology Partners – amplification of your customers’ home network protection, including IoT devices.