Scans PCs for viruses & other malware
Gives you a report on threats found
Helps keep PC software up-to-date*
Which Protection is right for you?
* For the full list of monitored software, please see our technical support website.
If you are using Kaspersky Secure Connection in Belarus, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, or China, please be informed that the use of VPN technology or any elements of VPN technology included in Kaspersky Secure Connection is subject to local law and regulation. Please ensure the use of Kaspersky Secure Connection is in compliance with the purpose of use and local law and regulation.
- Internet connection required - for product activation & updates and for access to some features
Windows-based desktops and laptops
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft® Windows® Installer 3.0 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate SP1 or higher
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher / Professional (64-bit) SP2 or higher
400 million users protected
by Kaspersky Lab Technologies
new malicious files detected by us every day
companies use our security
countries and territories benefit from our products
global Technology / OEM Agreements