- Nation-state hacking and espionage
- Poor security awareness among state employees
- Lack of information-sharing processes between government bodies
- High-risk profile of many critical national infrastructures
- Inefficient threat detection
- Lack of cooperation between CERTs in different countries
- We are a global security vendor operating in 200 countries, detecting 350 000 + unique malware samples per day
- We collaborate with major CERTs and law enforcement agencies, including Interpol, Europol, Defense Ministries and State Departments worldwide
- Our solutions solve major cybersecurity issues by predicting, preventing, detecting and responding to cyberthreats
Technologies based on leading security intelligence and advanced machine learning, helping your security team reveal, recognize and uncover complex attacks
Immediately actionable information providing invaluable insights and context, available in a range of formats and delivery methods
The real-time detection of both new and existing cybercriminal, cyber-espionage and state-sponsored campaigns targeting your critical information systems
Security training programs designed to help grow your organization's in-house expertise and awareness in every aspect of cybersecurity
Knowledgeable specialists, armed with extensive practical experience of fighting cyberthreats, helping to quickly identify, isolate and block any malicious activity
Expert-level security analysis and cutting-edge research working together to test information systems, regardless of complexity, in real-world environments
Ferrari took a strategic decision to choose Kaspersky Lab as their IT Security provider. They wanted to introduce more stringent IT security measures to protect their core business and ensure an increase in safety.
Government organizations are natural targets for cyber-warfare – from espionage through to politically motivated attacks:
Cyber-terrorism and state-sponsored attack
DDoS attacks to public sector services
Traditional malware threats including Trojans, phishing etc
Cryptors and ransomware
Kaspersky Lab was named a “Leader” in the IDC MarketScape
Kaspersky Lab is officially named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
Kaspersky Lab is ranked as one of the “Leaders” in the Endpoint Security Solutions market by Forrester Research, Inc.
The AV-TEST BEST PROTECTION AWARD 2016 recognizes the exceptional quality of Kaspersky Endpoint Security detection technologies
As the AV-TEST BEST USABILITY AWARD 2016 recognizes, Kaspersky Endpoint Security generates uniquely low numbers of annoying false positives.
As independent tests show, Kaspersky Lab provides truly outstanding Endpoint Security.