Cutting-edge Technologies Empowered by Human Intelligence
Seamless user experience for legitimate clients
Proactive real-time discovery of early signs of account takeover
Cross-channel detection of money laundering and related activities
The understanding of what is happening, how fraudsters behave, which schemes they use and how to stop them
Building user profiles based on mouse, keyboard, mobile phone usage.
Patterns of legitimate and fraudulent behavior
Analysis of session events happening around the users and their devices
Accurate detection of various kinds of malware in both web and mobile channels
This solution is particularly well suited to addressing the security requirements, concerns and constraints of these enterprise sectors.
Learn how enterprises beat fraud and improve user experience with Kaspersky Fraud Prevention
Improve user experience, cut the costs of additional authentication and preserve high level of security.
- Risk-based authentication - eliminates additional authentication steps for legitimate users
- Continuous authentication - on-going analysis of the session events
- Account takeover detection - timely discovery of the usage of stolen credentials or signs non-human behavior
Automated Fraud Analytics
Real-time detection of sophisticated and industry-specific fraud cases
- Global entity linking and mapping – finding intangible connections between users, devices and sessions
- Rules setting – maintain control over the level and the volume of session events analyzed and incidents generated
- Extra layer of knowledge – session events and detailed incidents feeding internal fraud monitoring solutions with the data necessary for accurate and timely detection
Fraud Prevention Technologies – How do they work?
Kaspersky Fraud Prevention unites advanced technologies based on machine learning for proactive real-time fraud detection. Learn how our technologies work and how they enhance your security and monitoring solutions, allowing you to concentrate on your business and your customers.
Premium support for Kaspersky Fraud Prevention customers.
Professional help is available whenever you need it. Operating in more than 200 countries, from 34 offices worldwide, we have you covered 24/7/365. Take advantage of our Premium support, or use our Professional Services to ensure that you derive maximum benefit from your Kaspersky lab security installation.
Growing digital channels means being open to the users, providing them with access to the services they need anytime and anywhere. But with opportunuties comes responsibility: business needs to ensure seamless user experience to legitimate clients, provide appropriate level of security together with the ability to react in case fraudulent activity takes place. Digital transformation brings several risks:
New account fraud
Money laundering and money mule services
Bots and remote administration tools
Web-injects and mobile malware
Higher fraud level – risk of regulatory fines
Missing the attack incubation stage
Emerging complexity of attacks
Let’s Start the Conversation and talk to one of our experts about how True Cybersecurity could inform your corporate security strategy, please get in touch.