If you are a regular listener of the Kaspersky Transatlantic Cable podcast, you know that we have some strong feelings towards NFTs. While we generally have some fun at the growing pains of the newish technology, we haven’t done a full overview of them.
For that, we decided to bring in our friend and recurring podcast guest Ivan Kwiatkowski to discuss what NFTs really are. While Ivan is usually on to discuss APT activity or ethics in cybersecurity, he is also a noted skeptic of the crypto space.
During our conversation, we discuss:
- What NFTs are
- Ownership in the digital realm
- Should people care about NFT
- NFTs role in terrorism
Ivan also has a series on digital ownership and NFT on this blog along with some videos debating the technology with a crypto enthusiast, Ivan Imhoff.
- Crypto, really. Part I: blockchains and cryptocurrencies
- Crypto, really. Part II: non-fungible tokens
- NFT talks: crypto enthusiast versus sceptic
For the full podcast, please click below.