Episode 276 of the Transatlantic Cable kicks off with the US Department of Justice that revealed it seized $3.36bn (£2.9bn) of Bitcoin last year which was stolen from an infamous darknet website.
Then, How Twitter users are using the platform’s new Elon Musk era changes to impersonate official video game companies.
Moving on, we look at the advanced threat predictions for 2023. And FTX investigating possible hack hours after bankruptcy filing! We wrap up with Canadian food retail giant Sobeys hit by Black Basta ransomware!
If you liked what you heard, please consider subscribing.
- Stolen $3bn Bitcoin mystery ends with popcorn tin discovery
- Twitter changes see Nintendo, Rockstar, Valve impersonated using verified accounts
- Advanced threat predictions for 2023
- FTX investigating possible hack hours after bankruptcy filing
- Canadian food retail giant Sobeys hit by Black Basta ransomware